Young readers will be interested to read how Sister learns about the concept of sharing in this addition to the Living Lights(TM) series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will learn how sharing can strengthen friendships and remind us about our blessings.
The Berenstain Bears Learn to Share--part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series of books--is perfect for:
- Early readers ages 4-8
- Reading out loud in classrooms, during story time, and at home or bedtime
- Birthday gifts, Easter, holiday gift giving, or as a new addition to your home library
- Sparking meaningful conversations about sharing, being a good friend, and having a grateful attitude
The Berenstain Bears Learn to Share is an addition to the Living Lights(TM) series that:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain in this Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children's book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain, Mike BerenstainPublisher:
8.92h x 6.68w x 0.34dISBN:
9780310719397Accelerated Reader:Reading Level:
Lower GradeQuiz #/Name:
135959 / Berenstain Bears Learn to Share
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving.