This Chinese / English Bilingual New Testament features the Chinese Contemporary Bible (CCB) in simplified script and the English New International Version (NIV) side by side. The CCB and NIV are both clear, accurate, easy to understand, and uncompromisingly faithful to the original Bible texts. With added study helps, this bilingual New Testament is perfect for outreach, for personal use, and for translation comparison.
- New Testament text of the New International Version (NIV)
- New Testament text of the Simplified Chinese Script of the Chinese Contemporary Version (CCB)
- A selection of Old Testament and New Testament maps helps explain where key events took place
- Reference features entitled Parables of Jesus, Ministry of Jesus, and Miracles of Jesus give readers a quick guide to the earthly life and ministry of Christ
- A table of weights and measures clarifies biblical terms
- 2-column format allows readers to easily see both translations side-by-side
- Readable 8.5-point Chinese / 9-point English type size
8.90h x 6.10w x 0.50dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.