Real-life, on-the-street Christian apologetics is what readers expect from Josh McDowell. Here, he and his son, Sean, reflect their ongoing research and close engagement with our culture in answers to classic questions such as...
- Is there scientific proof God exists?
- How can a loving God send people to hell?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Is the New Testament historically reliable?
- Aren't there errors and contradictions in the Bible?
...and questions that arise from today's culture:
- If God is so loving, why can't he be more tolerant of sin?
- Is God sexist?
- Is religion the real cause of violence in the world?
- How can teachings from the ancient cultures of the Bible be relevant to our culture?
- What's the difference between the Bible and the Koran?
77 FAQs offers the concise, accessible presentations that readers want and need in an apologetic resource--answers they'll turn to for help in everyday life.Author:
Josh McDowell, Sean McDowellPublisher:
Harvest House PublishersPublished:
8.40h x 5.40w x 0.70dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.