Did you know that your brokenness could be a gift? Be the Gift, by New York Times bestselling author Ann Voskamp, will challenge and encourage you to listen to God and look for opportunities to be His gift to others.
Ann Voskamp's Be the Gift will teach you:
- Even in the depths of your brokenness, God can use you to be a gift to someone else
- That our lives become more abundant by giving forward
- How to put your brokenness into action and bless those around you each day of the year
Be the Gift is a gorgeous book and will be an incredible gift to any loved one. It includes:
- Beautifully designed quotations and inspirational verses
- Ann's signature photography
- A lovely ribbon marker to bookmark your reading
- Perforated gift tags in the back to include with a meal dropped off for an ailing friend, a pie baked for a friendly neighbor, or even passed to a friend with a much-loved book
Be the Gift will unpack and chronicle your steps to living in communion--opening ourselves up to givenness in spite of our brokenness.Author:
7.10h x 6.70w x 1.10dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.