This expert, one-of-a-kind handbook shows you how to
- ensure that your inheritance instructions will be carried out the way you want them to be;
- protect your children's inheritance from creditors, ex-spouses, addictions, tax troubles, mismanagement, squandering, and other risks of loss;
- prevent family conflict that can arise when parents die and children divide the "family money";
- leave more money to your children and grandchildren, and less to the IRS;
- avoid creating inheritance problems in your family with "cautionary tales" of inheritance planning gone bad;
- understand why you still have to deal with estate tax issues even if your net worth falls below the new death-tax-exemption.
Jeffery L. CondonPublisher:
7.80h x 5.20w x 1.30dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving.