Filled with the features that increase understanding with every use.
- Complete text of the updated New American Standard Bible, today's most literal word-for-word translation.
- Center-column references that unlock the depths of Scripture.
- Maps and in-text charts for added insight while you read.
- Introductions and outlines for every book of the Bible
- Exclusive NASB Concordance for locating passages easily.
- Easy-to-read typeface and verse-by-verse format with paragraph markers.
- Presentation and Family Record pages for a lasting remembrance of significant events.
- 8-page, full-color map section that accurately locates hundreds of important places in the Bible.
- Red Letter text indicating the words of Christ.
- Promises and Perspectives From the Bible.
- 8.7-point type sizeBible Version:
New American StandardAuthor:
9.00h x 5.80w x 1.20dISBN:
Bonded LeatherPage Edge Color:
Complete Without ApocryphaBible Type:
ReferenceRed Letter textConcordance
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving.