Idealistic and eager to serve his country, Army Reservist JAG Captain Matt C. Pinsker volunteer to go to Laredo, Texas, for six months as a federal prosecutor, helping out the short-staffed U.S. Attorney's Office.
What he saw in Laredo changed his life, and his riveting account of the breakdown of law and order will change how you think about border security. Crisis on the Border
- That drug cartels are in control of the U.S.-Mexican border
- The horrifying viciousness of the criminals who smuggle human beings into the United States
- That drug abuse and disease are rampant among illegal aliens--many of whom have lengthy criminal records
- That routine abuse of the U.S. asylum laws undermines legitimate asylum-seekers
- That U.S. courts are generally more lenient with illegal aliens than they would be with American citizens
- The hypocrisy behind the "children in cages" stories
- Solutions: how to solve the crisis on the border
Earnest, shocking, and revealing, Crisis on the Border
is essential for understanding one of the greatest problems confronting our country.Author:
Matt C. PinskerPublisher:
8.40h x 5.60w x 1.00dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.