This ten-session small group Bible study, Death and Resurrection of the Messiah, from noted teacher and historian, Ray Vander Laan, is volume four of the That the World May Know series. In it, Vander Laan illustrates how Jesus' call to follow him turned the world upside down, and learn how confronting evil can be loudly proclaiming the name of Jesus or quietly caring for someone in need.
Filmed on location in Israel, Faith Lessons is a unique video series that brings God's Word to life with astounding relevance. By weaving together the Bible's fascinating historical, cultural, religious, and geographical contexts, teacher and historian Ray Vander Laan reveals unique insights into the Scriptures' significance for modern believers.
The Death and Resurrection of the Messiah (336 pages) includes ten sessions. Each lesson:
- Focuses on passages of Scripture explored in the DVD
- Includes sidebars, maps, photos and other study tools
- Features questions that facilitate discussion and inspire personal reflection
- Includes 30 personal Bible studies to help you deepen your learning experience between sessions, and turn lessons from the past into applications that impact how you live out your faith today.
These illuminating "faith lessons" afford a new understanding of the Bible that will ground your convictions and transform your life. The Faith Lessons video series is ideal for use in small groups, personal and family Bible studies, and adult Sunday school. Individual believers and families will gain vital insights from long-ago times and cultures through this innovative approach to Bible study.
This pack contains one Discovery Guide and one DVD.
- When Storms Come - Sea of Galilee
- Piercing the Darkness - Kursi
- Gates of Hell- Caesarea Philippi
- City of the Great King Part 1 - The Temple
- City of the Great King Part 1 - Jerusalem
- The Lamb of God - Mount of Olives
- The Weight of the World - Capernaum/Gethsemane
- Roll Away the Stone - Garden Tomb
- Power to the People - Southern Stairs
- Total Commitment - Caesarea
Ray Vander LaanPublisher:
9.00h x 5.90w x 1.50dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving.