In this adaptation of his best-selling 7 Secrets of Divine Mercy, Vinny Flynn, one of the country’s foremost experts on Divine Mercy, leads young people on an exploration through the “Museum of Mercy.” Within the halls and rooms of this museum, they’ll discover:
- · the amazing relationship the Holy Trinity wants to have with them,
- · the inspiring story of St. Faustina and her visions of Jesus,
- · an explanation of powerful passages from St. Faustina’s Diary,
- · the signs and symbols hidden in the Divine Mercy Image,
- · the special graces they can receive from meditating on Christ’s passion,
- · how and when to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet and Novena,
- · and practical ways to live out the Divine Mercy message in their daily lives.
With captivating illustrations and discussion questions for children and parents after each chapter, this upper elementary and middle school title will inspire young people to live and share the message of Divine Mercy throughout their lives!
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving.