An edition of God's Word created for boys ages 11 to 14 based on the best-selling Life Application Study Bible
. Packed full of notes and features, the Guys Life Application Study Bible
is easy to use and helps answer the questions preteen boys may have about God and life. The notes help them learn to think biblically about real issues they face, such as self-esteem, friendship, and peer pressure. Discovering God's will for their lives has never been this much fun The Guys Life Application Study Bible
is a great Bible for boys FEATURES:
- Age-appropriate notes, including:
- Freeze Frame--First-person narrations from the perspective of Bible characters about their own experiences and lessons learned
- What Now?--Unique, authentic scenarios about boys that are written in the third person, in a conversational format. Designed to leave readers to make their own decisions about real-life situations, while being pointed to Scripture for answers
- I Survived--Personal stories of how older teens handled situations tweens are currently facing
- I'm Not the Only One --Gives a lighter perspective on embarrassing situations
- Amazing Facts--Interesting tidbits of information from the Bible designed to engage readers in Scripture
- Is It OK--Answers to some tough questions based on what the Bible says
- Fashionable cover designs
- 16 pages of full-color illustrations walk the reader through Bible-time daily life and customs
- Presentation page
- "Greatest Stories" reading plan
- Index of well-known passages
- 8.75 font size
The New Living Translation is an authoritative Bible translation, rendered faithfully into today's English from the ancient texts by 90 leading Bible scholars. The NLT's scholarship and clarity breathe life into even the most difficult-to-understand Bible passages--but even more powerful are stories of how people's lives are changing as the words speak directly to their hearts. That's why we call it "The Truth Made Clear."Bible Version:
Tyndale House PublishersPublished:
8.80h x 5.70w x 1.90dISBN:
Complete Without ApocryphaBible Type:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.