Research shows you have a 50% chance of hiring the right employee... and a 50% chance of hiring the wrong one. It's a toss up, but it doesn't have to be.
Mis-hires siphon your energy and erode team culture. Replacing them is stressful and can cost over $40,000 per re-hire. With the right tools, all of that can be avoided, and you can consistently make great hires. After years of scientific research and first-hand interview experience with thousands of candidates, Chaka Booker has created a system that helps employers consistently make great hires. Mastering the Hire
provides 12 proven strategies that have been used to accurately identify the right talent 90% of the time. Whether hiring manager, business owner, CEO, search consultant, team manager, team member, novice or expert interviewer, Chaka's method is for anyone who wants to beat the hiring odds. In this book, you will learn:
How to manage your intuition when to trust it and when to put it aside.
- Question design principles structuring questions so candidates are influenced to tell the truth
- The power of pressure when to apply or release pressure and how to control the hidden internal pressure that leads to poor decisions.
- To identify key competencies the four competencies you must always interview for and techniques to accurately assess them.
- Tools for removing bias tomorrow's talent doesn't fit yesterday's mold and is often overlooked. Understanding and removing bias will give you a competitive advantage.
- To reimagine the hiring process resume reviews, phone interviews, and in-person interviews will get a much-needed revamp with innovative twists on each.
The interview is the cornerstone of the hiring process, yet science has shown the odds aren't in your favor. Mastering the Hire
provides strategies that will dramatically improve the one decision that determines everything you can accomplish--who you hireAuthor:
8.30h x 5.40w x 0.70dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.