Accuracy You Can Trust.
Universally recognized as the gold standard among word-for-word translations, the beloved New American Standard Bible, 1995 Edition, is now easier to read with Zondervan's exclusive NASB Comfort Print(R) typeface. This NASB Single-Column Reference Premier Collection Bible gives you the translation celebrated for faithfulness to the original biblical languages in an elegant side-column reference format allowing for both smooth reading and deep study.
- The full text of the New American Standard Bible, 1995 Edition
- Side-column reference (SCR) edition with single-column Bible text
- Hand-bound in a supple goatskin leather cover
- Smyth-sewn and edge-lined construction for flexibility
- Art-gilt red-under-gold page edges, with gilt line and perimeter stitching
- Three satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide
- Premium European Bible paper, 36 gsm
- Generous yapp
- Raised hubs on spine
- Dictionary Concordance
- Two-color page design throughout
- Line-matched Bible text minimizes see-through
- Verse-by-verse format
- Black letter edition
- Full-color presentation page
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Exclusive Zondervan NASB Comfort Print typeface
- 10.5-point print size
10.90h x 7.80w x 2.00dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.