This edition of the Gold-Medallion-winning New Inductive Study Bible (over 700,000 sold) is now available in the trusted English Standard Version.
This Bible is based entirely on the inductive study approach, leading readers directly back to the source and allowing God's Word to become its own commentary. Its many exceptional features include...
- the 2011 ESV text, an essentially literal translation that seeks to capture the precise wording of the original text and the personal style of each Bible writer
- a 32-page explanation of the inductive study method, teaching readers how to observe, interpret, and apply the text to their everyday lives
- four full-color pages with step-by-step instructions for studying and marking the text
- individualized instructions for every book of the Bible
- 24 pages of full-color charts and maps and dozens of unique study helps
This Bible gives believers all the tools they need to discover the riches of God's Word Bible Version:
Precept Ministries InternationalPublisher:
Harvest House PublishersPublished:
9.80h x 6.90w x 2.30dISBN:
LeatherPage Edge Color:
Complete Without ApocryphaBible Type:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.