A Study Bible that Weaves God's Story Together for an Unraveling World
Journey through the interwoven story of the gospel from Genesis to Revelation. The NIV Storyline Bible features over 380 articles paired with book introductions that illuminate the interconnected nature of God's inspired Word. The content adapted from Biblemesh.com explores major events, key characters, and the theology of the Bible over seven historical eras: Creation / Patriarchs / Moses / Israel / After Exile / Jesus / The Church.
- Book introductions provide a "Storyline" perspective on how each book relates to the rest of the Bible
- Over 200 major articles about theological principles, characters of the Bible, the political and cultural influences on the people of Israel, and the Bible's major events
- Over 180 smaller articles address the same topics as the major articles, using an applicational perspective
- Topical feature indexes
- Full text of the accurate, readable, and clear NIV translation
- Beautiful full-color page design
- Over 200 full-color photos, graphs, and charts
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print(R) typeface
Emmanuel Foundation, ZondervanPublisher:
9.40h x 6.10w x 1.80dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.