Address real world issues with a trusted resource that has been guiding teen girls towards a maturing faith in God for 15 years
Updated for this generation, this new edition is packed with tools and insight to help teen girls ages 13-18 navigate today's contemporary cultural issues with confidence, love, and grace.
Facing today's contemporary issues can be difficult, but the NIV True Images Bible gives teen girls a fresh perspective on faith-related issues and provides tools to navigate a complex world. They will ask the big questions, take valuable lessons to heart, and help others do the same.
Beautifully designed from the inside out, this Bible is filled with challenging insights, honest advice, and personal notes helping teen girls build a closer relationship with God as they set out on a personal journey of their world. Following Jesus isn't unfashionable or illusive. It's an authentic way of life
This newly updated edition uses the accurate, readable, and clear NIV translation and includes features strategically designed to empower teen girls in their quest for truth.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version
- 12 Magazine-Style Quizzes that help girls learn more about themselves
- In-depth introductions establish the context of each book in the Old and New Testaments.
- "In Focus" notes explain the Bible's perspective on contemporary cultural topics such as perfectionism, spiritual growth, eating disorders, pornography, prayer, self-harm, relationships, sex, bullying and popularity on social media
- Over 300 "Genuine" notes focus on the value of authenticity and true inner beauty.
- Over 100 "Love Notes" give opportunities to reflect on God's love.
- 500 "Dare to Believe" challenges help you discover God's truth about life and faith.
- 52 "Mirror Images" share the stories of Biblical women.
- "Christianity 101" introduces you to the basics of Christianity
- "Beliefs 101" helps you dig deep into the underlying principles that shape your worldview
Livingstone Corporation, ZondervanPublisher:
9.30h x 6.20w x 2.10dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.