The easy-to-use, commonsense approach to rules for group leadership, with over a million copies sold
A unique, simplified, commonsense approach to rules for effective group leadership. This practical manual:
- Is based on Robert's "Rules of Order," neither changing nor superseding standard procedure.
- Enables anyone to use Robert's "Rules" without memorizing the rules.
- Features the unique "split-page" Finger Index for in-meeting use to locate specific rules.
- Includes easy-reference question-and-answer charts answering the eight basic aspects of every motion.
- Gives sound advice on chairmanship, classification and precedence of motions, amendment, proper phraseology, adjournment procedure, questions of privilege, points of order, appeals, parliamentary strategy, nominations and elections, duties of the secretary, record the minutes.
- Contains all rules in common use governing the discussion and action of groups.
- Is indispensable for clubs, unions, fraternal orders, conventions, conferences, and all meetings and organizations where orderly progress of business calls for the use of parliamentary procedure.Author:
O. Garfield JonesPublisher:
8.27h x 5.50w x 0.36dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving.