Pursuing God Study Guide: Encountering His Love and Beauty in the Bible
Genesis and the Gospel of John are written to spark your desire to pursue a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. From the opening scene of God walking in the garden with humanity to Jesus hunched in prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane, this 12-week video Bible study (DVD/digital videos sold separately) will awaken you to the Lord's beauty and love in a fresh and transformative way.
This study guide includes ideas for group experiential activities and icebreakers, as well as between-sessions personal studies to dig deeper into Scripture on your own.
- Encountering God
- Call on the Name of the Lord
- The Pursuit, the Promise, and the Provision
- When Love Goes Right and When Love Goes Wrong
- It's Not about You
- Finding God among Prisons and Palaces
- Encountering Jesus
- When God Sees through You
- Recognizing the Blind Spots
- When Worship Costs More than Expected
- Mistakes that Refine Instead of Define
- The Hope and Healing of Resurrection
Designed for use with the Pursuing God Video Study (sold separately). Previously published as Pursuing God's Love Participant's Guide and Pursuing God's Beauty Participant's Guide.
Author: Margaret Feinberg
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.10h x 7.20w x 0.90d