Find answers to over 7,000 questions about the Bible.
With over one million copies sold, the NIV Quest Study Bible is designed for inquisitive readers who desire solid answers to their many questions. With thousands of notes and hundreds of articles by today's most trusted scholars, this unique Bible addresses the common, uncommon, and perplexing questions people ask about Scripture. Passages that puzzle will snap into clarity as you explore God's Word and use the many study helps.
- Over 7,000 sidebar notes that clarify the Bible's most puzzling passages
- Nearly 350 articles by top scholars that address today's most popular and provocative questions
- Book introductions that identify themes, characters, and events in each Bible book
- Article index and expanded subject index to help you quickly find the answers you're looking for
- Single-column Scripture text format
- Color-keyed verse numbers that supply instant reference to articles and sidebar notes
- Over 150 two-color in-text charts, time lines, and maps providing background information to help you understand different passages
- Concordance, dictionary, 16-page full-color map section, and reading plans to assist your studies of the Bible
- 7.5-point type size
Christianity Today Intl, ZondervanPublisher:
9.48h x 5.86w x 2.15dISBN:
Imitation LeatherPage Edge Color:
Complete Without ApocryphaBible Type:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving.