The NIV Recovery Devotional Bible strengthens, assists, and encourages you with fresh perspectives on the link between faith and recovery, by offering day-by-day encouragement for anyone in a Twelve-Step recovery program.
The NIV Recovery Devotional Bible stands alongside these twelve steps as a unique tool for those in recovery from addictive, compulsive, or codependent behavior patterns.
- 365 daily Meditations help readers apply biblical principles to the recovery process
- More than 400 in-text Life Connections tie Scripture portions to the Twelve Steps
- 2,000 Step Markers indicate passages that relate to particular steps of the Twelve Step Plan
- Reading plans help to tailor Scripture readings to specific needs
- Brief, thoughtful prayers give direction in connecting to God from the heart
- Articles explain how to use the Bible and help readers connect Scripture and the
- Where to Turn section offers help to the hurting
- Book introductions offer overviews of biblical material
- Subject index for locating topics easily
- Double-column format
8.5-point type sizeAuthor:
8.40h x 5.60w x 1.40dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.