A groundbreaking new retirement strategy to maximize enjoyment of family, friends, and travel, while still leaving a significant legacy for your favorite charitable cause or hobby. From the host of the popular Financial Quarterback radio program.
Josh Jalinski, host of the popular Financial Quarterback radio program, challenges fifty years of conventional retirement planning with fresh strategies tailored to today and tomorrow, such as the following:
- The old warhorse 401(k) is great but nowhere near enough.
- It's okay to spend some of your IRA money before you are 70 1/2.
- You can spend a lot more than 4 percent a year of your savings when you retire.
- Don't shun annuities and whole life insurance policies. Use them cleverly.
Retirement Reality Check shows you how to maximize what you can spend while still leaving significant resources to others. And isn't that the point? Retirement should be a time to enjoy family, friends, travel, and support your favorite charitable cause or hobby, without worrying about your financial security.
In this practical new book, Jalinski guides you through his proven system for planning a secure retirement that lets you enjoy your money, including
- Tax-saving strategies to maximize the amount of money you can spend from your savings.
- Understanding the right investment mix, depending on your individual circumstances.
- How saving cash and different life insurance options help you weather market volatility and ensure you can pass wealth on to family members or charitable organizations.
8.90h x 6.00w x 0.70dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving.