Romans--13 lessons to deepen our understanding of the Christian faith. Whether you are teaching a class, leading a small group, or just looking for a challenging personal study, Life Application Bible Studies
are for you. With thought-provoking questions, complete lesson format, the full text from the Bible, and the most extensive commentary available in a Bible-study booklet, these study guides gives you everything you need to understand God's Word and apply it to your life. Ideal for those looking for an application oriented approach to Bible study. Each title contains the following:
- An in-depth examination of the Bible book(s) in 13 lessons.
- The full NLT text and Life Application notes for the book(s) covered.
- Study notes that are easy to use and understand, covering background, history, geography, and culture.
- Charts, maps, and profiles of Bible characters that present biblical truths in unique and helpful ways.
- Special application questions at the end of each lesson to help you map out your personal action plan.
- Everything you need for study in one place.
Tyndale House PublishersPublished:
9.26h x 6.50w x 0.23dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving.