Read, learn, pray, cook, and share with New York Times bestselling author Shauna Niequist. Savor is a 365-day devotional that invites readers to expand their vision of spiritual living by incorporating prayer and recipes for gathering with family and friends over dinners, breakfasts, and late-night snacks.
Shauna Niequist becomes a friend across the pages, as she shares her heart with yours, keeps you company, and invites you into the abundant life God offers. Savor teaches us:
- To savor each day, whatever it holds: work and play, coffee and kids, meals and prayers, the good stuff, and the hard stuff
- Life is all about relationships, and your daily relationship with God is worth savoring in every moment
- Recipes from Shauna's kitchen to enjoy around a table with people you love
Savor has a beautiful linen cover. Inside you'll find:
- 21 delicious recipes and a helpful recipe table of contents
- 365 devotions--each devotional includes a short Scripture, an insightful story from Shauna, and a thoughtful prompt to help you grow
- A resourceful ribbon marker
This devotional is perfect for gifting to anyone who loves trying out new recipes or enjoys hosting gatherings for loved ones.Author:
8.20h x 6.20w x 1.50dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.