Secrets: Visible and Invisible is a collection of short stories by seven CatholicTeenBooks.com authors. As described by Mark Hart of Life Teen International, who provides the foreword, "Each story reveals something different about the human heart and our constant (though, often veiled) desire for truth and virtue."
Secret (n.) - something kept hidden from knowledge or view; a mystery.
- In a dystopian future, an innocent picnic turns deadly
- Elijah knows nothing of the elderly stranger's secret past--until her disappearance changes everything.
- A mysterious, ever-changing painting alarms a group of teens.
- The cannonball took Dario's legs . . . Will he lose his soul too?
- The arrival of a mysterious girl challenges everything about Jason's life.
- An unlicensed driver. His dad's truck. What could possibly go wrong?
- An old tale of murder and forbidden love leads to a modern day treasure hunt.
For nothing is hid that shall not be made manifest, nor anything secret that shall not be known and come to light. (Luke 8:17 RSV-CE)Author:
Corinna Turner, Cynthia T. Toney, Theresa LindenPublisher:
8.50h x 5.50w x 0.50dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.