Accurate. Beautiful. Trusted.
Renowned for its beautiful balance of scholarship and readability, the NRSV faithfully serves the church in personal spiritual formation, in the liturgy, and in the academy. The foremost Bible translation vetted by Protestant, Catholic, Orthodox, Evangelical, and Jewish scholars invites you to deeply explore Scripture.
- The text of the New Revised Standard Version (Protestant Canon), vetted by an ecumenical pool of Christian academics and renowned for its beautiful balance of scholarship and readability
- Sewn binding for increased durability, allowing the Bible to lay flat
- Single column format in prose and double column format in poetry sections
- Generous type size for easy reading
- European Bible paper to maximize readability
- Beautifully designed woodcut illustrations
- Concordance for finding key verses
- Satin ribbon marker
New Revised StandardAuthor:
9.40h x 6.70w x 1.40dISBN:
Complete Without ApocryphaBible Type:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.