With advice from Daymond John, Bobbi Brown, Mark Cuban, Sallie Krawcheck, Max Levchin, Alexa von Tobel, and other successful early stage startup investors, Inc. magazine shows you how to attract and wisely apply your firm's first precious sources of cash.
Bootstrapping, crowdfunding, VCs, payroll, profits--money makes your business boom. But mess up your finances, and the venture can go bust.
It's time to get smart. Let the experts at Inc. guide you through every critical step and potential pitfall. Their on-the-ground reporting shows how to locate funding, manage your money, and smart hack your way to a comfortable retirement.
Startup Money Made Easy gathers the best advice from the magazine's pages, spotlighting celebrated entrepreneurs and inspiring stories. You'll hear from:
- FUBU founder Daymond John, who mortgaged his family home for start-up capital--and built a $6 billion empire
- Makeup artist Bobbi Brown, who turned a modest lipstick line into a profitable 30-store enterprise
- Alexa von Tobel, who dropped out of Harvard Business School to launch the equity-magnate LearnVest.com
- Mark Cuban, Sallie Krawcheck, Max Levchin, and other founders who overcame financial obstacles on their way to the top
Interwoven with the stories are on-target tips that explain how to:
- Raise your first $10,000 in capital
- Power through the lean years
- Get friends and family to back you up
- Round up outside investors
- Go public or sell, while still staying in charge
- Reward people with great salaries and benefits
- Eliminate tax season surprises
- Grow without growing pains
- And more
Cash flow problems are the number-one business killer. Whether you're dreaming up a startup idea or knee deep in the craziness, learn to shore up your finances and safeguard the business.Author:
9.00h x 5.90w x 0.80dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.