Let us follow our dear Lord Jesus as he travels the Way of the Cross. He is asking us to follow him.
Are you afraid?
Jesus himself was afraid to walk this painful journey, but out of love for us, he did so. So for love of him, we follow.
This fully illustrated version of the traditional Stations of the Cross contains new meditations by children's author Regina Doman (Angel in the Waters) along with:
- - Scripture verses that point to each station,
- - traditional prayers attributed to St. Francis of Assisi and St. Alphonsus Ligouri,
- - lyrics to the traditional hymn "Stabat Mater" (At the Cross Her Station Keeping) in both Latin and English,
- - a feature that gives historical and scriptural lessons concerning the tradition of walking the Way of the Cross,
- - and a final prayer that ties the stations to Eucharistic adoration throughout the liturgical year.
Detailed pictures complement the text and allow the reader to follow Christ and his Mother as they make their way through the streets of Jerusalem on the way to Calvary. Author:
7.90h x 6.30w x 0.30dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.