Taste and See Study Guide - Softcover
You're invited on a on a delectable pilgrimage to discover the secret to savoring every day.
The Psalmist declared, "Taste and see that the Lord is good" (Ps 34:8), so Margaret Feinberg, one of America's most beloved Bible teachers, decided to take the invitation literally.
She embarked on a global culinary and spiritual adventure descending 410 feet into a salt mine, baking fresh matzo at Yale University, harvesting olives off the Croatian coast, and tasting succulent figs at a premier farm--all to discover the truth in such a simple verse.
With each person she encountered, she asked, "How do you read the Scripture in light of what you do every day?"
Their answers will change the way you read the Bible forever... and the way you approach every meal.
"This is a journey that changed my life, my faith, my future," she writes. "It moved me from fear and uncertainty to discover a renewed, vibrant faith again--and I believe it will do the same for you."
With her delightful curiosity and whimsical humor, you'll learn to:
- Overcome awkwardness and nurture deeper connections around any table.
- Rise above uncertainty knowing what's divinely planted to carry you through.
- Learn how you were uniquely created to help others flourish.
- Unlock the satisfying and fruitful life you've been created for.
Join Margaret in this deeply nourishing six-week video Bible study sprinkled with delicious recipes and tangible insights. After all, it's at the table where we learn to taste and see the goodness of God.
- You're Invited to the Table
- Delighting in the Sweetness of Fruitfulness
- Chewing on the Bread of Life
- Savoring the Salt of the Earth
- Relishing the Olive and Its Oil
- Discovering the Liturgy of the Table
Designed for use with the Taste and See Video Study (9780310087847), sold separately.
Author: Margaret Feinberg
Publisher: Zondervan Curriculum
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.00h x 7.30w x 0.50d