The No. 1 Leadership Expert, John C. Maxwell, delves into the secret behind his best-known leadership book: "Everything I know about leadership I learned from the Bible."
John Maxwell was named the No. 1 leadership and management expert in the world by Inc. Magazine, and the million-seller book for which he is best-known is The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
In this seminal study, based on the book of the same title, Maxwell teaches twenty-one laws of leadership found in the Bible. This updated and expanded workbook draws on the stories of men and women in Scripture to show how they modeled, or failed to model, the undeniable laws that make a person a great leader. Lessons include in-depth studies on the laws of leadership seen in men and women such as Rahab (the Law of Influence), Joshua (the Law of Navigation), Absalom (the Law of Connection), Ezra (the Law of Empowerment), Barnabas (the Law of Intuition), Paul (the Law of Sacrifice), and especially Jesus (the Law of Legacy).
With insights gleaned from his forty-plus years of leadership success, Maxwell helps you:
- Take your leadership skills to the next level
- Discover life-changing principles of influence, empowerment, intuition, and legacy
- Observe your own career and evaluate yourself, using an evaluation tool that reveals your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Learn from stories and observations from the worlds of business, politics, sports, the military, and non-profit organizations so you can transform as a leader
Each of the twenty-one lessons contains the following sections:
- Definition of the Law: Understand the law and how it operates (explained using quotes from The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership).
- Case Studies: Explore three primary characters in the Bible--some positive, some negative--that reveal and illustrate the law.
- Study Questions: Dig into Scripture and learn about the leadership law from each Bible character's life.
- Leadership Insight and Reflection: Draw important personal conclusions about the impact of this law on your life.
- Taking Action Assess yourself in this law and develop specific action steps to grow or make important changes.
- Group Discussion Questions: Explore the core issues and share your insights through a guided discussion with your group.
This workbook isn't designed to be merely a theoretical exercise. It's meant to help you become a better leader. And while you can easily go through this study on your own, there's nothing more transformational than learning with other like-minded people. So, gather a group of any size and see what happens as you help each other become the kind of leaders that people want to follow.
Designed for use with The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership (9781418508265), sold separately. Author:
John C. MaxwellPublisher:
9.10h x 7.40w x 0.60dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving.