Toddlers and preschoolers will enjoy reading about God's beautiful creation in this addition to the Living Lights(TM) series of Berenstain Bears books. This board book fits perfectly into little hands and highlights animals that live and share Bear Country with Mama, Papa, Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear.
The Berenstain Bears God Loves the Animals--part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series of books--is perfect for:
- ? Teaching children ages 0-4 how to recognize animals and their features with a point and learn format that includes bolded animal vocabulary on each page
- ? Reading out loud at home or in classrooms
- ? Sparking conversations about protecting animals and their natural habitats, and the importance of respecting the earth and protecting God's creatures
The Berenstain Bears God Loves the Animals
- ? Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- ? Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain with this Berenstain Bears series of books
- ? Is part of one of the bestselling children's book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
Jan Berenstain, Mike BerenstainPublisher:
7.90h x 7.90w x 0.40dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at email@example.com upon receiving.