In this six-session small group Bible study (guide sold separately), pastor and bestselling author Jim Cymbala explores the person and work of the Holy Spirit to bring a fresh sense of God's power to your church and your life.
What happens when the Holy Spirit moves powerfully within a church? Through this six-session study you will learn how:
- To make room for the Spirit's action in your life and in your church
- God wants to work through your gifts and talents to enable you to do what only he can do
- To listen for the voice of the Spirit in prayer and how to apply God's Word to your life
- The Spirit can bring healing to your body, your emotions, and your relationships; how a life lived in the presence of the Spirit can transform the church and the world
Your church can become a place where people regularly experience God's presence and his power.
- Agent in the Shadows (33:00)
- Power Source (27:00)
- The Best Bible Teacher (26:00)
- Water, Wind, and Fire (24:30)
- Who's in Control? (25:00)
- Help When We Need it Most (26:00)
Appendix: A Long Night in Indianapolis
Designed for use with the When God's Spirit Moves Participant's Guide (sold separately). Author:
7.48h x 5.32w x 0.57dISBN:
*Free Shipping on purchases of $35 and over
How long does it take to process an Order?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days to ship an order excluding Sundays or holidays. This is our norm. There may be potential delays on occasion due to high volume orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control. All orders received after 12 noon CT will be processed on the next business day.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 5 to 8 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all U.S. addresses including APO and FPO military addresses.
What is your Return Policy?
In the event of a damaged book or lost order please email Good News! Book Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receiving.